A curated collection of works created by Michael Matzko
Inside Out represents the first virtual exhibit of Michael Matzko’s work. This particular collection represents work shot as an exploration of expression during a three year pandemic era. Themes include personal identity, self reflection, loss, movement, isolation, and our internal state of mind, as we went through a global transformation in the digital age.
A few suggestions as you experience the exhibit:
1. This is a virtual gallery that you can explore. The first thing I would suggest is to click the hamburger lines on the upper right and select Full Screen. You can use your mouse and/or keyboard keys as well as the icons one the screen to move around the exhibit. Click on the words “Inside Out” to get a little information about the exhibit.
2. Clicking on an image will bring you right in front of it. Clicking again will bring up information about the work including possibilities of buying prints or NFTs, if available.
3. You may view this on a desktop (highly recommended) or on mobile. For mobile, you will be directed to a mobile-only site.
5. You may view the works in Augmented Reality (AR) where you can place the works on your wall. To do so, please follow the instructions in the work detail pop-up window.
6. If you prefer to see the gallery in full screen, please click here!
Feel free to contact me for any inquiries, commissions, collaborations or questions.